Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I can has a bucket?

I'm always thinking about little things I want to do in my life. At some point.
Not at this moment, but you know, one day. Maybe before I have kids.

I have a "Bucket List" of things I want to do before I die:

-Learn to play piano. It's something I've always wanted to do. I've tried but I feel more inspired to practice when I have a fully functional keyboard. Preferably one with weighted keys and the entire keyboard. I'm not a fan of the dinky electric keyboards that have only like 2/3 of the keys. They make me sad.
-Be a stripper Or a pole dancer. I just think it's something I should do one day. I don't exactly want to show my naughty bits to some perverted men. I wouldn't mind pole dancing in some skimpy clothing for said men and get paid for it. I of course intend on having a bodacious bod before I do such a thing.
-Learn how to Dance As proud as I am of being able to do the lawn mower and basic six step in break dancing, I want to actually learn. I want to be able to bust a move and make jaws drop.
-Bar Tend I would like to be a bar tender as well. I am aware it's something I would have to go to school for, but it is a future goal...

Those are pretty much some of the things I want to do. I mean, there are other things like buying a house, having children, owning my own business, etc, but these are just things I want to do....

1 comment:

  1. Be a stripper? LOL. That's friggin' hilarious dude. Hey it worked for that Diablo Cody, she's a gazillionaire now, and extremely intelligent if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete