Monday, June 21, 2010

Dreams in the heart...

I had a crazy, insane dream last night.

All I know is that House was in it, we got incredibly intimate. We hadn't had sex or anything, but were super affectionate towards each other. It was strange. I remember Wilson seeing us and just looking shocked.
House and I are sitting on the floor talking. I forgot what the subject was about, but it made him unhappy, apparently. He wrote on a post-it note, "9:00 Let's just be friends?"
I was kind of upset by it, because I felt like he hadn't given me a chance yet. Also, part of me was all, (I can't be single! I just couldn't be single! Lauriii!)
So instead of getting upset and crying about it, I decide to change House's mind. I take his wrist and drag him to the bed room. THEN we start to get properly intimate.
Then the weirdest thing ever happens...
I take off my pants and basically pee on myself. Completely uncontrolled. Like it fell out of me. I try to dry it up and House notices and tells me that it's a side effect of Meth, and then my nipples start to lactate, which was also a side effect. He told me he didn't mind but I was unhappy about it and trying to figure out how the hell I've been doing Meth when it occurs to me that it's my painkillers prescribed to me by my doctor.
I get uncomfortable and walk to go use the toilet because now all my orifices are basically leaking uncontrollably... I realize the building we are in is taken hostage!
There's all these people be held at gun point, and I just wanted to use the toilet, and at least the guys near the bathroom let me know. I assured them I was trust worthy.
While hanging out on the toilet, pooping apparently, Talb and Thirteen walk up to the bathroom window, Talb looks at me confused and I just say, "Hey, Everybody poops."
I then told them the situation about the guys with guns.

Then everyone was transported to somewhere else. I end up using the tiny toilet there. The stall was ridiculously tiny. I had no elbow room. Then I climbed out of the bathroom window, I was playing on some sort of see saw type deal that actually over time went higher and higher. It made the infinity symbol as it ascended into the air.
I took advantage of it and leaped onto a near by tin roof and climbed to the top, unseen, I looked back before I decided to run into the woods. As I was running on this path I saw this creature that was gray and white, patterned like bark. I kept running, and saw again as he was climbing into the forest, blending in with the trees, looking like branches or tree trunks.
I kept running and somehow ended up in a museum and I was scared, so I stayed where I was, which happened to have been sitting on  an old carriage wearing a hoop skirt and bonnet. The only thing that gave me away was my hair.

People are showing up at the museum and then Lauri appears, sees me, and tells me it's safe. I looked at him and asked, "Did the guy get eaten by a swamp monster?" and he looks surprised and asked me how I knew. Told him my story.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment