Monday, June 7, 2010

Dream on

Last night, while in a deep and content slumber, I had a vivid dream.
I was pregnant. I was also like half the size I am now and like, 3 months pregnant. You could JUST see my baby bump.
I was fucking cute.
I didn't tell anyone though. I wasn't sure WHO to tell because this was an exciting experience for me.
Also, for some reason, Obama was there, but he was a doctor. I had him "x-ray" my belly to prove I was pregnant. It was a girl. He then proceeds to rub my belly in a way that he was going to invoke "abortion" while talking about how a girl so young doesn't need to ruin her life with a bastard child. I told him I was married and wanted to keep my baby girl. He said Oh and stopped and congratulated me.
At this point I had to talk to someone about it. (Also through the night I barely woke up adjusting, because I was sleeping on my tummy and worried about the baby).
I was looking for the perfect candidate when I saw Amie T, a classmate from Middle school and High school. I noticed she wasn't smoking cigarettes and so I *knew* she was pregnant again. I was trying to get her attention, to talk to her. I had her attention but wanted to talk to her privately. But she was being difficult.
I'm not sure if I actually told her or just gave up.
I do know I was super excited to be having a baby girl though.

Ah dream world, a much more fulfilling place than it ought to be.

Mind you, it IS that time of the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment