Friday, June 18, 2010

Ah mah gahd!

I happen to have Sir Spaghatta Nadle stuck in my head right now.
I don't know what he sounds like to people, but to me he sounds like the Canadians from South Park.
Now at the moment I have Spaghatta Nadle as my inner voice for thoughts...so I'm basically in my brain shouting with a speech "ampadamant". I'm also enjoying it thoroughly to my amusement.

I was happily on my Facebook when I happened to glance at the Suggestions. Lately it has been, "Many who like PASILA like this." Every time I read it, my eye twitches when I read, PASILA because MY GOD STOP YELLING AT ME! I feel violated.
I feel mistreated. It's not an ad lib, there's no need to verb noun at me. It's like Mad Libs with excited children. "Many people who like... (insert noun)" PASILA PASILA PASILA!!!!!!!
OMFG STOP SHOUTING


I just don't think I can handle RANDOM caps lock abuse in a sentence. It makes me feel vulnerable and awkward.

So whilst my brain shouts with the voice of Spaghatta Nadle I shall continue on with good news.
Although my back is still in pain and my muscle relaxers make me feel nauseas, I went to school today.
I had my own customers, Americans, which made me happy.
At first I was nervous because I was too dumb to realize who Sean and James were.
It's Static Cling! YAY!
Anyway, I was terrified because I'm scared of cutting children's hair.
Little did I know that this was James' first hair cut.
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
He was scared, and only when he saw me cutting his hair in the mirror did he cry and moan, "oooowwwww". I got a little teary eyed. It was so cute.

I don't remember my first haircut, as traumatizing as it may have been. Though I might have been older since I'm a lady and I was supposed to have long hair. Where as James' wings and mullet aren't quite favored on the male species...
I do have a vague memory of Mom deciding to cut my hair and about hacking it all off. I think my sister and I had the same short hair cut. Although, I could be crazy because, well, I don't have any evidence of such a thing...
Where do I get these memories from?
Where are my embarrassing photos to back me up!?

I just thought I would mention that. It made my day.
I'm still screaming with my brain.

AH MAH GAHD AHT'S SAHSAHGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment