Thursday, July 29, 2010

Teacher's Pet

We have a new teacher at the school.
The old teachers have put in their two weeks notice, two have completed that and they have left already. Two down, one to go. She'll only be there for one week when she returns from vacation.
Good riddance.
Stop putting damn question marks on my name. Stop telling the other students to "not give her(me) customers".

Maybe if she actually gave a damn and TRIED to teach instead of just getting all uppity and excited and doing the fucking hair cut herself or mixing the hair dye herself etc etc I would have learned something by now and been enjoying going to school.
Also, maybe, just maybe, if the teachers didn't look more bored than we did during Theory, we would have enjoyed showing up more. Maybe, instead of just reading highlighted paragraphs on this 30 sheet packet, you talked about it, we'd be more interested.

The new teacher, who is actually a teacher which was there three years ago, is fantastic.
In three days he's talked about the different techniques on how to do even just one specific style, the differences between them, how they end up looking. He actually tells you what it is that you just did wrong and tells you how to fix it. You know, rather than just yelling at you and then doing it themselves...
He also encourages creativity.
I made a hairstyle which the "principle" liked.
What does the new teacher say? "It's nice... but it's boring."
Son of a bitch I have to step up my game.

You know what else?
New Teacher has delicious pheromones.
When he gets close enough to me my ovaries light up and squeal, "LET'S MAKE BABIES!"
I cannot wait for this ridiculous thing to stop.
He's a great teacher and I'm thrilled.
I'll be done with school in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment