Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's History

When I was walking home from the bus stop I was happily reminiscing (not sure how to spell that and I'm using my cell phone for this post) about my careless life in the past. I was specifically laughing about a dating mistake. It didn't last more than twenty four hours, when everyone else heard about it.
Poor Lee. There was a power outage in the neighborhood and a full moon. He got romantic, we kissed. When my friends heard about it they tut tutted me. I broke up with Lee. He was sweet, but probably trouble. He was also the only guy I ever kissed who had braces. That was weird. :3
I continue reveling in the past this morning. I listen to old, embarrassing music because it's the only way I can hold onto my childhood.
I don't openly share my music collection because, well, I listen to ABBA. Nothing to be ashamed of...if you're Swedish.
Although I do find my longing for my care-free childhood stronger when I'm feeling down, lonely, confused, anything that might require some snuggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment