Saturday, July 10, 2010

Q: How many ADD kids does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: Wanna go ride bikes?


Yeah, I am super proud of myself right now.

This is my bike:

It's older than I am. I'm 23.
This bike is at least 40 years old. I've had to do a bit of work to it. All I need are lock washers for my super sweet bike. I did a test ride to the grocery store down the street from my house, no more than a ten minute walk, and a little girl was with her parents and was talking so excitedly about my green bike lock. Pssh, I was like, fuck yeah it's awesome.
I also have a sweet basket for it. Looks like a picnic basket without the lid. In fact!



It's pretty fucking sweet basket, right?

Well I rode my bike to Iso Omena from my house, because I also needed to buy a helmet. Now I'm a pretty big fan of irony...

Here is the helmet before...

Yes, it's black with a skull and cross bones with! a viking helmet. Fuck. Yes. I'm rad, don't lie.

Here is the helmet after:

Little happy clouds, one has a rainbow

Rainbow with hearts

Happy Sun :)


I admit, I cannot get very good pictures of the cute little stickers I stuck on my helmet. I need some fabulous sunlight and like hell if I'm going outside again any time soon. It's hot and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment