Thursday, November 4, 2010

Am I shrinking?

A part of me hopes so! That means I can finally buy smaller pants and not feel like such a whale anymore.

I had a great day yesterday. I got major errands taken care of.
I applied for a new Driver's License with my new name on it. I also went to the Bank to apply for a new debit card and credit card with my new name on it.
I also exchanged my left over Funny Money for dollars. all of which got deposited directly to my account.

I also had the best breakfast I have had in years. The most amazing sausage and cheese omelette with cinnamon raisin bread and... wait for it... a cup of sweet tea. Oh Pankake Palace, how I love and adore you.

I then also dropped by Best Buy to get an FM transmitter for my mp3 player. In the process I received a new Best Buy Rewards card and quizzed the girls there on how to pronounce my last name. It seems I am not longer the esteemed Anna Mylläri I once was, but I am now, "Anna Mylar". I wonder if the plastic company will pay me for advertising such a great thing.
I know, I for one, am the Awesomest Anna as it is.

I then met up with Mun Sisko. I helped her get dressed and look a little more fabulous (those shoes she wore were amazing. Totally jealous!)
We went to Targét and I purchased necessary feminine hygiene products. You know, soap, shampoo, face wash, hair straightener...
Then we went and got our nails did!
The name of the color is Russian Navy. It looked purple in the store, in the bottle, but once we got outside, it looked blue! DAMN YOU RUSSIAN NAVY! GETS US EVERY TIME! Fantastic color though. It almost looks black. Totally up to code with this season's fashion trend.
I would definitely give up candy and soda to get a manicure pedicure every two weeks. (Is that acceptable?)

We grabbed some lunch and then went back to her house.
We colored her hair, it looks better but still not what we want yet!
And we went through her clothes. She got rid of a lot of crap, thanks to me.
If someone had told me, 5 years ago, that I would be my sister's eyes for fashion I would have laughed and not believed it.
But here I am, helping my sister look amazing again and giving her fashion advice I never knew I would have.

It has been decided though that since I will be a hairdresser I must know what is on trend. Can't go around looking all last season when someone wants a haircut, you know?
It's all about the accessories.

My sister and I also LOL'd about Vagazzling. Please, if you don't know what it is, Google it on your own time. It's most likely (N)ot (S)afe (F)or (W)ork.

Today I plan to collect applications and apply for jobs.

Now tell me, am I shrinking, is my coffee mug of normal size or is it just huge?

No comments:

Post a Comment